About University Research Council (URC) Grants
Each year, a portion of the facilities & administrative (F&A) or indirect funds generated by external grants and contracts are used to support faculty research activities with grant awards of up to $5,000. The University Research Council reviews proposals and makes funding recommendations to the Chief Research Officer.
Information for applicants
- Application (ASU login required)
- Guidelines and eligibility information are embedded in the application.
- PDF copy of application [for planning & preparation purposes only]
For fall review - Noon, October 18, 2016, and third Tuesday in October annually thereafter.
For spring review - Noon, March 7, 2017, and first Tuesday in March annually thereafter.
- Frequently-asked questions
- Contact: email@example.com